Wednesday 10 February 2016

AND THEN THERE WAS MORE





I have previously written about the featured makers for February – Jane Hamlyn, Clare Crouchman and Claire Seneviratne and our visitors have already expressed their pleasure at seeing this new work. However, after the Graduate Show, which takes over the whole Gallery space in January, we reset the exhibition space so that once again we can display the range and diversity of our makers.

I thought it would be helpful to let you know about some of the other makers who are supporting our featured makers this month.

 We have small groups of work from Jin Eui Kim 

 Antonia Salmon, 


  Jitka Palmer.


  For my part I am delighted to be showing pieces made with such high level skills and creativity.

Worth a visit I am sure – see you soon.

Stuart Dickens
10 February 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment